Senior Business Development Executive
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/11/2019
A leading global law firm is looking for a Senior Marketing and Business Development Executive to join their office in the City. Working collaboratively with the central marketing team, the Senior Business Development Executive will be responsible for developing a clear strategy and business plan for the group and managing a range of strategically aligned marketing and client development activities.
- In consultation with key partners, the development and agreement of strategy and business objectives for the Aviation practice.
- In line with business objectives and working with the practice’s sub-sector teams and the central marketing team, develop and implement international business development and marketing campaigns, including budget recommendations and the subsequent management of approved budget.
- Working collaboratively with the central marketing team, ensure the practice is effectively integrated in international cross-practice business development, communications and development client activities.
- Utilising internal and external sources, including working with PSLs and other specialist in-house resources, understand and research the Aviation sector in order to proactively create business development opportunities, including researching client and target activity as well as trends in specific market segments, and harnessing cross-sell opportunities whenever appropriate.
- Draft high impact value-add pitch, RPF/ITT and capability documents which respond to specific client/target requests.
- Actively manage the practice’s participation in the firm’s client development programme, including the continued development and implementation of those client accounts relevant to the practice.
- Project manage the directory submission process working closely with the partners, associates and PSLs.
- Degree educated or equivalent with legal experience.
- In depth understanding of the Aviation industry would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of initiating and implementing successful business development and marketing communications activities, including managing and leading integrated sector-focused and client development plans; developing and implementing business plans; managing pitch process;
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend