Senior Business Development Executive
Location: South East
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 08.01.2020
A leading national law firm are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their Commercial team based in Southampton for a 12 month Maternity cover. This candidate will support the firm’s practice area and assist the BDM in developing annual business and BD/marketing plans practice area.
- Capture opportunities with key/strategic clients and those in our focus sectors and ensure agreed actions are carried out.
- Target new business opportunities – support BDM in planning, delivering and following up on direct marketing activities in key regions.
- Proposals & bids – create the first draft of standard proposals and support the development of formal bids and presentations.
- Client development support – maintain a list of priority clients and support the BDM and Client Relationship Partners in developing these relationships, drawing on best practice from our Client Programme.
- Support BDM in developing an annual programme of events, drawing on feedback from past events, market/competitor research and event best practice. Create event plans for specific events and develop mailing lists.
- Support the delivery of campaigns that demonstrate the firm’s legal and market knowledge to generate profile and new business leads.
- Deliver the required marketing literature, working with our Brand Manager and our external copywriters and designers.
- Manage practice area’s twitter feeds. Pro-actively encourage contributions from the team, schedule content and support the use of social media across the group.
- Experience in a similar role and in the legal sector
- Will be degree educated with a marketing, or related degree
- Must also possess excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend