Senior Bids Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/09/2019
An award-winning national law firm is looking for a Senior Bids Executive to join their team in either their Manchester or Birmingham office. They are looking for someone with bids and proposals experience who is looking to take a take up an exciting new opportunity to support the wider bids team.
- Working closely with the client service team to develop a winning proposition.
- Reviewing research and client intelligence to help shape ideas tailored to the clients’ business/goals.
- Assuming a lead role drafting BD responses to a high standard.
- Taking responsibility for portal upload and submission and managing internal and external deadlines.
- Lead, with appropriate BD support, to produce and deliver quality credentials documents to the Firm.
- On existing client re-tenders, help manage the bid process working closely with the nominated client relationship manager, to ensure the bid reflects the latest specific information of relevance to that client.
- Working with Relationship team colleagues, provide support and coaching to Partners on successful Bids ensuring the right approach is taken throughout the whole bids process.
- Identify target relationships that can be tracked to lead to a bidding opportunity.
- Assist with project work as required, which may include support on divisional strategies, sector development and firm-wide development initiatives.
- 2 years’ experience in a marketing role in a corporate setting.
- Degree educated or CIM qualified.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident in drafting and editing client led copy in a Bids and proposals context, preferably within professional services.
- Strong IT skills and a fast learner at new software packages.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend