Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/02/2019
An award winning International law firm is currently seeking a PR Manager to join their London press office, with the goal of raising the profile of the firm through UK and international media relations. This role will report to the Senior Public Relations Manager.
- Develop communication plans and drive proactive media relations to achieve top tier media
- Responsible for helping relevant groups with their communications, aiming at increasing market awareness and revenue into relevant sectors
- Drive thought leadership campaigns and help promote the firm in targeted market.
- Providing strategy and support for the various merger related milestones
- Working closely with external PR agencies to review media opportunities and collaborate on PR strategy for the firm
- Working with the Communications and BD teams to manage social media efforts on behalf of the firm and core practice groups
- Management of all Internal communications for the London, Europe & firmwide to internal newsletters & messages
- Management of team members & key point contact for PR agencies and external suppliers
- Degree educated, ideally with a CIM qualification
- Professional Services or agency experience
- Communications experience, agency or in-house legal or professional service preferable but not essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with video production a plus
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend