Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £30k - £49k
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09 March 2018
A leading global Professional Services firm is currently recruiting for a Pitch Manager to join their established and winning pitch team based in Leeds or Newcastle. This role will report to the Head of Pitches and will focus on assisting the firm win new profitable business through pitches across all practice groups and sectors internationally.
- Challenge and guide legal teams through making the decision for tendering
- Guide partners through the process to establish what the client wants to identify our services to match those needs
- Create pitch content and creative messages focusing on the client’s needs
- Coach and challenge through the pitches and presentation
- Obtaining debriefs from targets on pitch wins/ losses
- Become a specialist in one of the firms sectors and be a point of information and advice to other pitch managers
- 5 years + experience of bids/ pitches working for a professional services firm
- Extensive knowledge of scoping, pitching and coaching for verbal presentations
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- High attention to detail with experience in working in a target-driven environment
Please Note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend