Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26/09/2019
A leading Global Law Firm is looking for an experienced Pitch Manager who can speak fluent business German. The role will assist the firm to win new profitable business and be responsible for managing the creation of pitches and presentation materials.
- Advise and challenge legal teams on the decision to respond to pitch opportunities
- Lead pitches in accordance with our best practice pitch process
- Developing the pitch strategy including win themes and value proposition
- Scoping the pitch opportunity to understand client needs and to ensure our proposal is responsive
- Involving subject matter experts, for example the pricing team, to develop our proposition
- Developing pitch content that is compelling and focused on the client
- Briefing contributors to ensure their input is tailored, relevant and received on time
- Finalising and submitting pitches in line with the client’s instructions
- Coordinate presentation rehearsals and offer advice and coaching on style, approach, messaging
- Conducting client debriefs to capture feedback
- Coach, mentor and support other Marketing & Business Development colleagues on best practice pitch techniques
- Deliver training on pitch best practice to increase efficiencies and improve success rates
- Provide recommendations on improving the pitch process
- Take responsibility for additional projects which support the pitch team’s priorities
- Degree educated – CIM Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing/MBA is desired
- You will need to be fluent in German and English and have the ability to write documents in both languages.
- 5 minimum years’ experience in a professional services environment
- Proven experience in successfully writing and managing pitches
- Negotiation and influencing skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend