Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/01/2020
An award-winning National Law Firm are looking for a Pitch Executive to join their London office. The candidate will have a thorough understanding of business development principles and will work with all stakeholders to drive forward pitching and support growth strategies. They will work alongside other members of the Business Development team and report into the Head of BD.
- Monitoring and identifying new tender opportunities
- Co-ordinating the bid process from end-to-end, providing guidance on how to respond to RFPs and bringing new ideas and approaches to the process
- Working with the Senior Pitch Executive to provide strategic advice in relation to key messaging, positioning and pricing
- Working with the Senior Business Development Executive and Senior Pitch Executive to put together client research packs
- Assist with coaching fee earners on pitch presentation and delivery.
- Obtaining feedback on all tender opportunities and conducting debriefs, both with the client and the internal bid team, collating and analysing the feedback to continuously improve the tender process
- Use InterAction to track and record all pitch responses
- Deliver quarterly pitch analysis and identify key learnings to take forward
- Experience with the legal or Professional Services sector
- Degree Educated
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend