Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/08/2020
A leading set of Barristers Chambers is seeking a Marketing Executive to join their team based in the City. The role holder will be highly organised and proactive individual who can prioritise their time effectively in a busy working enrivonment. Experience in the legal sector is required and candidates who are immediately available are preferable.
- Management of corporate social media accounts and the provision of social media training and support for members and staff.
- Coordinating client communications – email updates, news alerts etc.
- Organisation of Chambersa internal and external events.
- Reviewing market profile raising activities such as entry into Legal Awards.
- Maintaining website content.
- Digital marketing analysis – website user statistics, optimizing website for different users/platforms – website analytics.
- Production of management reports including individual and group practice analysis, client and sector research and internal diversity assessments.
- Legal directories – collating submissions, proof reading and monitoring results, organising researcher interviews.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Familiar with a professional services environment with some business experience.
- IT literate.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend