Location: South West
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 22 January 2018
A Regional Law Firm is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team in the South West. This is a diverse role where you would be exposed to the full marketing mix, from digital marketing to copywriting, to events. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
- To carry out delivery optimization and analysis of online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Carry out marketing research.
- Manage and maintain social media networks and the firm’s website.
- Plan and implement html newsletters, from sourcing the information, writing copy as well as monitoring and reporting on the results.
- Manage the firm’s presence at internal and external events.
- Work alongside lawyers to create marketing programmes.
- Assistance with the creation and distribution of the firm’s press releases.
- Responsible for recording the client’s satisfaction survey data.
- Degree educated
- Proven marketing experience, with a strong focus in digital marketing and copywriting.
- Proven experience using the Adobe Suite and the use of email creation and tracking software.
- Willingness to travel between local offices- own transport is essential.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend