Marketing & Business Development Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/05/2019
Blue Legal are working with a US law firm currently in the UK’s top 100 to identify a brand new Marketing and Business Development Manager to join their London office. The right candidate must be a self-starter with a strategic and proactive approach. The role holder will work very closely with lawyers at the firm working across all practice areas and will report to the Chief Marketing Officer based in the US.
- Responsible for planning and implementing Firm’s business development projects and strategies, including coordination of client proposals and competitive intelligence research, and exploring business development opportunities for the London office and its related practices
- Responsible for identifying and facilitating cross-selling initiatives between the London office and other offices across the Firm
- Leadership and implementation of the event coordination for periodic marketing events
- Management of and accountability for creating and tracking the marketing budget for the London office
- Work directly with attorneys on legal submissions
- Participate as a member of global marketing team
- Experience of working in a law firm or professional services sector in a similar role
- Will be degree educated with a marketing, or related degree
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend