Marketing & Business Development Executive
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26.03.20
A leading global law firm is looking for a Marketing and Business Development Executive to join their office in the City. Ideally, with a good understanding of the shipping sector, the Marketing & BD Executive will assist the Marketing & BD Manager with business development and marketing activities to promote the firm’s profile in the Shipping sector and sub-sectors, develop key account relationships and help drive revenue growth.
- Assist the Marketing & BD Manager with the management of the firm’s client development programme, including the continued development and implementation of key client account plans relevant to the practice.
- In line with business objectives and working with the Shipping Marketing & BD Manager, the practices’ sub-sector teams and the central marketing team, assist with the development and implementation of international business development and marketing plans, including activity and budget recommendations.
- Utilising internal and external sources, including working with PSLs and other specialist in-house resources, understand and research the Shipping sector and sub-sectors, in order to proactively create business development opportunities and identity cross selling opportunities.
- Degree level or equivalent industry experience, preferably in marketing or communications with up to 2 years’ experience in a professional services organisation or closely related corporate environment.
- Experience of implementing successful business development and marketing communications activities including events, pitches, and marketing collateral.
- Persistence and tenacity coupled with the ability to communicate and persuade individuals, orally and in writing, at all levels of the organisation.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend