Marketing & Business Development Executive
Location: North West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30/09/2019
A leading national law firm is looking for a Marketing and BD Executive to join their team based in the Manchester office. The role holder will assist in developing and implementing the initiatives promoting the firm and support fee earning teams in the generation of business from new and existing clients. This person must have professional services experience and suits someone looking to take a step up in their career.
- Manchester marketing/BD planning – maintaining an overview of the local market including competitor analysis.
- PR – driving regular Manchester PR coverage for the Manchester based teams and individual fee earners in conjunction the Press Team and agency. Supporting individual media relationships e.g. with broadcast media.
- Digital marketing – ensuring web content promotes the Manchester proposition.
- Social channels – promoting the Manchester teams via social media channels as well as supporting Manchester fee earners in maximising their own digital activities.
- Events & Hospitality – own the delivery of successful Manchester led BD events and hospitality.
- External events – identifying relevant external events and supporting fee earners to successfully engage with agreed events.
- Marketing collateral – supported by the central brand communications team deliver materials that support the Manchester office.
- Marketing & BD budget – deliver the plan within agreed budget.
- Must have experience within professional services or legal sector in a similar role.
- Candidate should be educated to degree level.
- Must have 3+ years’ experience.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend