Marketing & Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04 April 2018
A leading top 10 accountancy firm based in Birmingham is looking for an experienced Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their team. This role will support the Not for Profit (NFP) group and report to the Senior Business Development Executive. A diverse opportunity which includes developing, delivering and monitoring strategic marketing and business development activity nationally with some elements of travel.
- Lead on all NFP sector driven marketing and business development activity nationally for your sub-sectors, assisting in writing thought leadership content where applicable.
- Develop and deliver the national BD plans for your sub-sectors, checking progress against plans regularly, and ensuring delivery within budget and adequate ROI.
- Be a brand advocate for your sub-sectors ensuring that all communications are brand compliant.
- Develop issues driven campaigns, working with all service lines and sector groups, to generate leads for your sub-sectors.
- Actively manage the pipeline for your sub-sectors.
- Actively network and generate business leads for your sub-sectors.
- Manage Partner relationships meeting regularly, chairing sub-sector steering group meetings and presenting at the annual sub-sector training days.
- Manage sector third party relationships for your sub-sectors.
- A marketing professional with a good level of marketing and business development experience preferably in a professional services environment.
- Ability to work with senior members and influence accordingly
- A CIM qualification or marketing related degree.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend