Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/09/2019
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & Business Development Coordinator to join and support the Business Development and Marketing team at one of the world’s leading law firms. This is a London based role to provide support on all aspects of the marketing and business development mix for the Corporate department.
- Supporting BD/marketing projects and initiatives working with the various internal marketing teams and lawyers to execute
- Supporting the execution of client, sector and practice BD and marketing plans
- Drafting marketing collateral and briefing/client notes
- Provision of client/sector/practice overviews to support client meetings and trips
- Development of client relationship documents to support client meetings
- Working with practices/sectors to ensure their marketing collateral/credentials/CVs are well maintained
- Working with PSLs and the business to deliver timely and focussed client material
- Drafting/project management of the UK directory, awards and league table submission process
- Supporting Marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Supporting the Strategic Pitch Team on panel opportunities
- Experience in a professional services firm is desired, legal experience is preferred.
- Experience working in a business development and marketing team.
- Understanding of the legal market, good influencing skills and an excellent communicator
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend