Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/11/2019
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & Business Development Coordinator to join and support the Business Development and Marketing team at one of the world’s leading law firms. This is a London based role to provide support on all aspects of the marketing and business development for the Client Relationship Managers.
- Supporting the execution of client plans, delivering on all Marketing and BD activities
- Working closely with the CRM team
- Upkeep of client sites and wiki pages and client relationship presentation materials
- Respond to internal enquiries relating to panel arrangements (e.g. fee deal and engagement terms, disbursement policies, secondment obligations)
- Supporting CRMs in relation to client-specific panel RFPs and related processes
- Drafting and disseminating client-specific information to relevant client teams
- provision of client overviews and relationship documents to support client Meetings and trips
- Working with marketing colleagues and fee earners worldwide on the development and implementation of client initiatives
- Supporting the CRMs’ efforts to cross-sell relationships, effect new business introductions and protect existing relationships
- Experience in a professional services firm is desired, legal experience is preferred.
- Experience working in a business development and marketing team with a keen and clear interest in client relationship management.
- Understanding of the legal market, good influencing skills and an excellent communicator
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend