Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30 January 2018
A leading international law firm is looking to recruit an Events Executive to join their London team. This is a brand new role for the firm and will report directly to the Events Manager. You will be responcible for project managing a number of events from seminars to client dinners both on site and off site.
- Project managing a number of events across the firm and ensuring that our events are delivered to a high quality standard, working closely with key stakeholders including partners and the BD team
- Assisting the event manager at the annual partner conference, taking responsibility for a number of logistical requirements (circa 150 guests over two days)
- Researching and providing detailed proposals with costs for review for corporate hospitality
- Delegating tasks to the events administrator, helping to develop their understanding of the events process and providing opportunities to take responsibility for certain aspects of key events
- Training and coaching PAs/TAs who are responsible for some of the administrative aspects of the seminars, events and client receptions (such as meeting and greeting clients)
- Assisting with drafting event budgets, ensuring all parties are clear on the proposed costs and value for money at all times
- Working with partners and members of the BD team to ensure that the thinking behind the event logistics is thorough and robust
- Creating event timelines to ensure all events are executed in a timely manner
- Debriefing after each event and measuring success of all key initiatives
- Excellent project management skills with experience managing multiple events
- Experience in a business to business environment or professional services
- Able to work with minimal supervision and supervise an events administrator.
- Demonstrate expertise in event production, vendor negotiation, logistics and audience management.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend