Digital Marketing Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20181031
A top Lincolnshire Law Firm is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of their online marketing communications. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing strategy.
- Develop and deliver the digital strategy
- Work with the creative team to develop promotional materials
- Manage online advertising campaigns such on Facebook to increase company and brand awareness
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts and provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Conversant with MailChimp and Eventbrite in preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels
- Manage web updates and developments to keep abreast of technological advancements and engagement levels online
- Be aware of, and contribute to, the BD & marketing strategy with particular focus around understanding the sector approach and key engagement opportunities through the digital strategy
- Deliver the digital strategy on time and within budget.
- Proven experience in digital marketing with an understanding of digital concepts and best practices.
- BSc/BA in Marketing or relevant digital qualification
- Experience in a professional services firm with B2B and B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Skills and experience in creative content writing for web and online
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend