CRM Executive – Interaction
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/10/2019
An award winning law firm is currently seeking a CRM Executive to join their marketing operations team.
- Address data quality issues, including review of undeliverable emails and marketing lists
- Conduct ongoing research related to incomplete contact data, including contact status, duplicated records, missing e-mail addresses and incorrect mailing addresses
- Manage day-to-day requests relating to InterAction
- Input data into InterAction as required
- Manage data and folder archiving process
- Work closely with Marketing team on data imports of lists from seminars, firm events, conferences and other sources, and develop lists to support events
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of various mailing lists and facilitate the development of international mailing lists and categorisation
- Generate regular and ad hoc reports from InterAction, providing information on data quality initiatives, marketing campaigns and mailings.
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure the intranet is kept up-to-date
- Provide support to make updates on the website
- Schedule video shoots with production agency
- Degree educated, ideally with a CIM qualification
- Three year’s relevant experience
- Working knowledge of CRM software/applications preferred, ideally using InterAction
- Computer literate with working knowledge of common desktop applications (MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to take initiative and responsibility for completeness of work.
- Professional Services (Legal background)
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend