Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/06/2019
A leading national law firm is looking for a Communications Manager to join their team based in London. Reporting to the Head of Business Development you will be responsible to oversee all internal and external messaging. This role would suit a candidate who seeks autonomy, has a high level of commercial acumen and has an ability to quickly establish rapport with internal clients and stakeholders.
- Draft and finalise press releases and news articles for publication
- Monitor and maintain the firm’s social media platforms (e.g. Twitter & LinkedIn) and the firm’s website
- Champion the firm’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, liaising with charities and exploring initiatives for the firm to take part in
- Lead the firm’s CSR communications and attend internal CSR meetings
- Create a full range of internal/external marketing collateral such as briefs, flyers
- Assist the wider BD team with Events, Tenders and other ad hoc projects as and when necessary
- Previous experience of working in a similar role ideally within a legal or professional services firm
- Track record of developing communications and managing programmes and processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence and educate stakeholders
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend