Client Relationship Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 17 January 2018
This global law firm is recruiting for a Client Relationship Manager to join their London office on a 12 month FTC. This role will support the relationship management for the firms Banking clients and will encourage sharing and best practice. This role reports to the Senior Client Relationship Manager.
- Managing the production of client-related business analysis including: client strategy, client structures, revenue and profitability (including gap analysis), relationship mapping, market share, competitor activity, developments in the client’s markets and client needs analysis.
- Managing the annual client planning review process for your clients.
- Managing the approach to communication and information flow between key client relationship team members globally.
- Developing a client listening approach for the client and carrying out client listening activities.
- Cultivating and developing direct client contact with a wide range of job titles.
- Assisting in the development of a secondment strategy and managing the secondees for your clients.
- Working with local and product based business development team members to support on-the-ground targeting programmes and marketing initiatives for your clients.
- Working as a team leader on relationship management priority projects designed to support the development of the firm’s client management approach.
- Contributing to the development of best practice toolkits and training sessions to assist the firm in its roll-out of relationship management best practice.
- Degree educated
- Previous business development & client relationship experience gained in a legal environment.
- Experience of successfully developing key client relationships and ideally some direct exposure to clients as part of a client development programme
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend