Client Relationship Manager
Salary: £57,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/11/2019
A world leading law firm is currently recruiting for a Client Relationship Manager to support their global Insurance Sector Group. This role will form part of the global Marketing, Business Development and Communications team which contributes to the firms’ strategic business objectives. You will be instrumental in developing the firm’s key clients and provide dedicated support to strategic business development and client relationship management.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the insurance sector including key market trends, developments and opportunities for the firm.
- Help define and execute the global sector strategy, ensuring it is appropriately communicated internally, key stakeholders are engaged to deliver against the agreed objectives and progress is regularly reviewed.
- Have oversight of, and ownership for, the global strategic priority client programme, comprising of insurance clients, working with the Sector Heads, Global Relationship Partners and Global Relationship Managers to periodically review the relationship of these clients and the composition of the programme as a whole.
- Understand the structure, operations and strategic direction of the global strategic priority insurance clients to be managed by this role in order to help Global Relationship Partners strengthen these relationships, identify and pursue profitable revenue growth opportunities and increase share of wallet.
- Contribute to the broader firm wide approach to client management.
- Graduate with relevant marketing qualifications
- 5 + years’ experience in CRM and/or sector BD in professional services
- Strong knowledge of the financial services sector, preferably insurance but with an interest in developing an understanding.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend