Client Development Executive
Location: South East
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 20180510
A leading national law firm, is looking for a Client Development Executive to join their BD team based in Crawley. You will be responsible for managing the firm’s online client satisfaction tools and will help to progress the firms client feedback programme across all divisions.
- Producing board level reports which will include data analysis, identification of insights and key trends which will help to steer best practice across the business;
- Managing the Client Development’s team internal comms pipeline and assisting in ideas and the production of those comms
- Assisting with the client feedback programme for the key client and referrer relationships. This will include working with fee earners and the Business Development team to identify and recommend clients for interview, administrating the internal and external interview booking process, managing production of all supporting and follow-up documentation, leading client team meetings to discuss the feedback, and producing regular reports for the executive board;
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of some of the firm’s relationships with its clients and uncovering opportunities for further development;
- Managing the approach to communication and information flow between client account team members, including tracking activity and contact/touch points with the client
- Some experience or a strong interest in client feedback.
- Can use excel, word and powerpoint to a good standard
- Can turn client insight into best practice to a good standard
- Identifies and generates new revenue opportunities from client feedback
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend