Business Development Manager – Corporate
Salary: £57,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 09/01/2020
A leading international Law Firm is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team in London. This role will be an integral part of the Corporate sector group for a 6 month FTC. You will support a full range of business development activity and report to Senior BD Manager.
- Provide focus to the delivery and direction of BD activities. Play a key influencing role with partners regarding M&A business development activities and projects
- Working with the London Partners, take a lead role in preparing proposals, pitch presentations and credentials statements. Input into documents prepared by other practice groups and offices requiring the relevant product/sector expertise
- Assist partners, associates and BD colleagues in the management of strategic client relationships and coordinate client targeting efforts across the Corporate practice
- Take responsibility for junior member(s) of corporate business development team to ensure the efficient delivery of proposals and other marketing initiatives and providing coaching and mentoring to develop the individuals
- Work with partners and senior associates to develop and execute integrated business development campaigns. Plan roundtables and client seminars to raise awareness of our expertise in key product areas. Liaise with the Communications/PR team to develop a stronger external profile
- Experience within a professional services firm, ideally a law firm.
- Substantial marketing and business development experience
- Existing knowledge or a keen enthusiasm to learn and develop an in depth understanding of the energy and infrastructure sectors and related M&A and investment opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend