Business Development Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05/06/2019
One of the largest international law firms worldwide is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team in the London office. The key objective of the role is to work with key stakeholders, to deliver growth in profitable revenue for the Corporate Practice.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop a solid understanding of the practice area products as well as the wider Corporate practice and the firm
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders so that you are viewed as a trusted advisor and can challenge constructively
- Lead and contribute to the preparation of pitch documents and capability statements, either leading the pitch process for Corporate matters or contributing the Corporate component to firm-wide pitches
- Act as Client Relationship Manager for a priority client of the firm; one of particular significance to the corporate practice
- Develop profile raising initiatives including a content strategy and thought leadership
- Project-manage and participate in targeted client events
- At least 5 years’ experience in a business development role in a corporate environment
- Degree educated
- Strong experience working in another professional services firm
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend