Business Development Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/01/2020
Blue Legal have partnered with a UK and international law firm we known for its high quality advice to both business and individuals. This firm is looking for a Business Development Manager to support their Corporate, Commercial IP/IT and Technology sector. With offices based across the UK this role will support a wide range of Partners and Associates, establishing strong relationships and continuing the firms commitment to excellent client service.
- Identify opportunities for tender and credential submission
- Develop productive new-work pipelines
- Identify the characteristics of an ‘ideal’ client
- Research the market to identify suitable targets
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Monitor and manage appropriate client care, retention and development
- Contribute to relevant Key Account Management initiatives
- Development of marketing campaigns in conjunction with the relevant marketing specialists including:
- Event programmes
- Direct mail campaigns
- Social Media
- Experience in a lead marketing role within a professional services firm
- Experience researching, coordinating and submitting tenders and credential documents
- Effective time and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend