Business Development Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 25 November 2018
A leading international Law Firm is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team in London. This role will support the Asset Manager and Tax sector. You will support a full range of business development activity and report to the Senior Business Development Manager.
- Responsible for business development programmes
- Identify and manage sponsorships.
- Execute business development campaigns
- Take the lead role in preparing proposals.
- Provide account management support and assist in the development of strategic client relationships.
- Ensure regular sharing of information.
- Degree educated
- Previous marketing experience
- Experience in a legal or professional services
- In depth understanding of the relevant sectors
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend