Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/09/2019
Blue Legal has partnered with a leading international law firm to source a Business Development Executive to join their marketing team. This role will support the Real Estate & Construction teams, managing their market profile and building strong relationships with existing and potential clients. This role will report into the Business Development Manager.
- Drives the positioning of the firms brand through client service and thought leadership
- Creates and manages the strategic business plans at a client, partner, sector and practice group level
- Manages the firm’s key client relationship and client listening programmes
- Manages relationships with the media and seeks out the most appropriate opportunities
- Creates and implements the firm’s digital strategy
- Provides strategic advice and co-ordination on pitching opportunities and manages the rehearsals process
- Works with the research team to produce and analyse companies, sectors and countries
- Works with the knowledge team on submissions to the main legal directories/awards and advises practices on how best to promote their capabilities
- Manages the production of bulletins and briefings from the conceptual stage through to distribution; and delivers events that enhance our brand and provide opportunities to build relationships with clients, potential clients, intermediaries and the press.
- Business development and marketing experience in law firm or professional services firm is essential
- A good understanding or a keen interest in real estate and construction is preferred.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly proficient proof reading skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend