Business Development Executive
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £30k - £49k
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01 February 2018
A regional law firm based in Leeds is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join their growing team. This role is reporting into Head of Business Development.
- Work with the BDM on preparing and delivering the office marketing and business development plan, checking progress against plan regularly, and ensuring delivery within budget and adequate ROI
- Undertake research to identify office targets and support business development activity
- Use national targeting campaigns to generate local follow up and leads for the office
- Attend office targeting meetings to feed in ideas and help drive and challenge actions
- Support a coordinated approach to selected sectors/service lines for the office as required
- Prepare PQQs, proposals and presentation material, driving a target focussed approach and ensuring the firm processes are followed
- Support the development of a credentials and tenders bank
- Plan and deliver an office event programme, within budget, ensuring appropriate follow up action is undertaken to convert leads and measure ROI
- Support the BDM and partners in delivering all external communications material and collateral, ensuring this is on brand and in support of the firm’s strategy
- Champion the use of social media in the office to increase engagement, linking in with the firm’s strategy
- Support and deliver on strategic sponsorships and initiatives with third parties, ensuring activities meet objectives and produce an acceptable ROI
- Ensure the CRM system is used effectively to support the business and that reports from the system are accurate
- Assist with national and regional marketing and business development projects as required
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Previous professional services or B2B experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend