Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 28/01/2019
This global law firm is recruiting a Business Development Executive to join their London office. This role will work closely with the wider business development team to support the business development efforts of the European offices.
- Assists in the preparation of pitches for new business opportunities
- Maintain the library of materials for pitches, proposals and RFP responses
- Research with the help of the Market Intelligence team on prospective clients and industry research to develop knowledge about the Firm’s clients, their industries and legal needs
- Assist with copywriting and editing of brochures and client presentations, as well as online items for the Firm’s website and social medial platforms
- Coordinate regional business development initiatives, in collaboration with the Business Development Managers
- Prepare and coordinate year-in-review reports and awards submissions
- Degree Educated
- 2 years of business development and/ or marketing experience in the professional services industry preferably in a law firm
- Working knowledge of InterAction or other CRM programmes
- Proficiency in German & English
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend