Business Development Executive
Location: South West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 24 January 2018
This award winning National Law Firm is recruiting for Business Development Executive to join their marketing team based in Bristol. This role will help the business secure and increase more work as well as working to retain existing clients. You will report to the Business Development Manager.
- Provide support and guidance to fee earners responsible for increasing business by securing more profitable work
- Develop the teams business development plans
- Facilitate an account management role
- Event management for a targeted seminar programme and hospitality events, as well as ad hoc client dinners/lunches, awards ceremonies, and internal training.
- Developing a social media programme (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), implementing the programme and monitoring performance
- Creating new, strong content for the regular newsletter, delivering insightful client prospect communications
- Identifying trends and opportunities in the market, acting swiftly to create marketing initiatives to promote the trend / opportunity.
- Building local/regional brand awareness through sponsorship of local events, advertising and PR initiatives.
- Managing individual project budgets and ensuring that costs are kept to these budgets.
- Working with the Business Development & Marketing Assistant to develop CRM processes for monitoring and recording relationships with clients, contacts and prospects.
- Assist in the management of our professional services network.
- Degree educated
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing and business development
- Previous experience gained within a Professional Services firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend