Business Development Executive
Location: South East
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/09/2019
A full-service law firm, working for clients all over the South East of England are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their Uxbridge Marketing & BD team to implement the Firm-wide and Group campaigns, ensuring timely delivery and budgetary control of assigned activities.
- Understanding the full marketing mix and how new business development campaigns supports brand building and revenue generation.
- Identifying hot topics and industry trends for new business development and individual pursuit activities in response.
- Communicating with stakeholders regularly on scope, exclusions and assumptions, delays and difficulties to ensure peace of mind.
- Day to day management of Sector Campaigns, developing industry knowledge and value projects as well
- Always putting the firm’s strategic and operational wellbeing at the forefront of decision making.
- Day to day management of the pricing programme, providing guidance on pricing and profitability.
- Managing defensive bids and developing industry knowledge and value projects.
- Supporting the Key Account Management, pricing and product development efforts.
- Developing the New Business Development campaigns and implementing internally and through external suppliers.
- Degree Educated
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Understanding of key account management, client portfolio analysis, pricing and client feedback programmes.
- An understanding of the legal profession and good knowledge of recognised sales management process.
- Experience at managing activities targeted toward senior business audience and private individuals
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
For more positions like these, check out our website at www.bluelegal.com or follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector @bluelegalrecApply Now Email to a friend