Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05/09/2019
Reporting to the Senior Business Development Executive within an international accountancy firm, the BDE will be responsible for developing, delivering and monitoring strategic marketing and business development activity for designated sub-sectors and actively generating leads.
- Produce and manage the marketing and business development plans and budgets. Assisting in writing thought leadership content where applicable.
- Deliver the service line plans, checking progress against plan regularly, and ensure delivery within budget and adequate ROI.
- Consult on high value and strategically important bids within sub-sectors to ensure all sector expertise is demonstrated and understand the sector’s bidding activity to influence success rates.
- Assist with national and regional marketing and business development projects as required.
- Develop and maintain materials to support business development, such as up to date sector information, testimonials and credentials and act as a central point for collating innovative ideas and driving best practice.
- Liaise and follow up with the national PR team to ensure adequate, timely and appropriate PR coverage for your sub-sectors.
- Manage Partner relationships meeting regularly, chairing sub-sector steering group meetings and presenting at the annual sub-sector training days.
- Priority focus on lead generation and a drive/hunger to win work in the sector on a national scale.
- A marketing professional with a good level of marketing and business development experience, preferably within a professional services environment.
- A CIM qualification or Marketing related degree.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend