Business Development Executive
Location: North West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/07/2019
This national law firm is currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their dynamic team. The company has been recognised in The Sunday Times as one of the Top 100 UK companies to work for. This role work with the Business Development Manager and partners.
- Researching local industry events for lawyers to attend and managing bookings.
- Managing events ran by the office (in house seminars, networking events, etc.), including the preparation of invitations, managing delegate lists, ‘meeting and greeting’ and ensuring follow up is undertaken.
- Support the Business Development Team in general business development activity where necessary, for example preparing for and supporting events, pitches and meetings, etc.
- General administrative and ad hoc tasks supporting BD activity.
- Undertake desk based research in identifying new lead opportunities and potential clients, carrying out background research.
- Take an active role in the firms regional ‘future leaders’ programme; including holding/chairing meetings with the teams, running events, ensuring follow up is undertaken
- Actively ensure that the action plans are achieved and followed up.
- Building relationships with work referrers in the local market place; including attending local networking events to represent the Firm.
- Degree educated or equivalent. Marketing or Business related qualification would be an advantage.
- A working knowledge of a CRM system or MS office system and maintaining CRM pipeline records.
- Previous experience in a professional services environment, preferably legal would be an advantage.
- Must also possess excellent written, interpersonal and organisational skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend