Business Development Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/06/2019
Consistently ranked among the top firms in the world with an award winning practice in London this firm is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team. You will support the implementation of marketing and business development activities in the Capital Markets and Banking & Finance practice groups, working with Business Development Managers and Partners.
- Bids & Proposals – Preparing and coordinating strategic bid, proposals and credential documents
- Legal Directories and League Tables – Assisting with the directory process for key international legal directories with the aim to improve our firm and partner rankings year-on-year
- Client Relationship Management – Co-ordinating client research, tracking client development activities via InterAction and keeping up-to-date with firm news and industry developments so you can proactively advise the lawyers on key industry and client knowledge
- Event Management – Supporting the Business Development Manager and the Events Manager on client-facing events
- General Business Development Support
- Degree educated, ideally with a CIM qualification
- Previous business development experience in a law firm is preferred.
- Experienced at working in a high pressure and detail oriented environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to work with all levels of seniority and the ability to communicate effectively.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend