Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20180807
A Top 100 law firm is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their BD and Marketing team. The candidate will support the Marketing and BD Division with their plans to grow fees from existing clients and develop new client relationships. They will focus primarily on business development activities (targeting new business, proposals etc.) but will need to have a broad skill set and aptitude for a wider range of marketing activities to support group initiatives.
- Working with teams on specific sector and/or specialist service initiatives to ensure they meet their objectives.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, working with teams on preparing for proposal presentations, compiling a credentials database, monitoring proposal win/loss rates.
- Inputting to the management and development of a ‘pipeline’ for new business for the division.
- Work with the Senior Business Development Executives and Head of BD and lawyers to help manage client development.
- Promoting the effective use of the firm’s CRM database (Interaction); cleansing data for key clients and pipeline targets.
- Assisting with marketing communications projects such as industry award submissions, updating of brochures, team sheets, newsletters, website content, etc.
- Implementing a number of the events as part of the sector and specialist group plans and assisting the team on other events throughout the year.
- Degree or equivalent education preferred.
- CIM qualification would be nice but not essential (or enthusiasm to study CIM).
- Expectation that the successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience, preferably in a professional services environment, ideally legal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend