Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 12 June 2018
A leading specialist law firm based in the City is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team. This role will focus on supporting two BDM’s covering two of the firm’s key sectors. You will be involved in client development, practice area BD, brand and online marketing, communications & PR.
- Work closely with the two BD managers to help partners on cementing and further developing profitable revenue growth on their key client relationships.
- Draft a number of competitive pitches and marketing documents concurrently, drafting persuasive and accurate content with tailored messages, often to tight deadlines
- Create, distribute and update brochures, newsletters, social media items and other marketing collateral
- Manage the Legal 500 and Chambers submission process for agreed practice areas and be responsible for producing high quality submissions
- Work with the events manager/BD managers to produce and deliver outstanding client events in London but also support the logistics and materials required for the many events we sponsor or host overseas
- Work with the library on targeted client research – distilling research reports so they focus on key areas of relevance and suggesting resulting BD opportunities to fee earners
- Work with the InterAction executive to champion best practice of InterAction, our CRM system, within the groups
- Liaise with the Communications and PR team and support the media plan for each team within MIT and ship finance.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Business development and marketing experience in a professional services environment.
- Knowledge of, or clear intellectual ability to learn, relevant industry jargon from related sectors.
- Well organised, excellent communicator, supportive and a team player.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend