Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 13/11/2019
A global firm with award winning practice areas is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their marketing team in London. You will provide day to day strategic marketing and business development activity and report to the Business Development Manager.
- Drafting campaign plans using a full range of communication plans
- Working alongside fee earners on the development of content
- Drafting and designing marketing content – internal communications, emails, web content and social media.
- Qualifying proposals for new events in line with our strategic objectives and wider event programme.
- Drafting invitations and creating bespoke target lists for each event
- Organising all logistics and running the event
- Sourcing client entertainment options and maximizing hospitality opportunities through our ongoing sponsorships
- Providing input on the design and content of materials
- Producing bespoke bids, panel pitches and other client development presentations (formal and informal). Involves drafting and editing text where necessary; coordinating international contributions to opportunities (such as CVs, team details, experience, etc), ensuring adherence to visual identity; maintaining library of sector relevant bid content in collaboration with the central Strategic Bids team.
- Graduate calibre with demonstrable and/or professionally recognised marketing or communications qualification (such as CIM, etc)
- Significant relevant marketing and organisational experience
- Experience of working in a legal and/or professional services environment
- Understands when to act and when to ask
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend