Business Development Executive
Salary: £35,000 - £48,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20180606
A Top 15 US law firm are looking for a brand new Business Development Executive to join the firm, specialising in the Antitrust practice in London. The primary responsibility of this role is to work with the wider Business Development team in London in a wide range of business development and communications activities.
- Prepare reports and analyses for partners to support their meetings with clients and internal presentations.
- Draft high quality presentations and pitch submissions
- Organize client events
- Support BD initiatives and client management
- Draft directory entries
- Draft and maintain brochures and other external communications
- Manage client mailing lists
- Assist on other firmwide/Global marketing initiatives
- University degree (preferably in law or a business related subject)
- At least two years’ experience in a Business Development team in a professional services firm, preferably US, magic or silver circle firm.
- General knowledge of business and financial markets
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend