Business Development Executive
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/06/2019
Blue Legal is partnering with an award winning global law firm, consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, to identify a Business Development Executive to join their team. This role will work across all the practice groups and support the Business Development Managers. You will have opportunity for training, growth and development.
- Be responsible for supporting business development activity across all the practice groups within the firm.
- With guidance from Business Development Managers implement the business development strategy through all elements of the marketing mix.
- Support the practice group events programme.
- Help support cross selling opportunities by keeping up to date with firm wins and the London market.
- Help to strengthen the firms market position by updating the database with key wins and communicating those to the relevant parties.
- Assist with internal communications to relevant practice groups.
- Degree educated, ideally with a CIM qualification
- Prior experience working in business development in a law
- Experienced at working in a high pressure and detail oriented environment with tight deadlines
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend