Business Development Coordinator
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/09/2019
A leading global Law firm is currently recruiting for a Business Development Coordinator to be based in their Leeds office. Working with the BD Manager, the marketing team and their regional office staff; the BD coordinator will provide creative ideas and support across the full range of business development and marketing activities.
- Providing support for RFP and proposals and other client-focused revenue growth opportunities.
- Working with the BD manager and Research Services team to identify and target clients within key markets through a programme of BD activities including events, proposals, presentations and sponsorships.
- Working with the BD Event Executives to ensure the successful delivery of all events.
- Serving as a point person for the production of advertising and marketing material supply needs.
- Working alongside the team in the development of relationships with strategic external partners.
- Working with the team manager and firm-wide marketing to ensure practice/industry materials, transactions, important deals/cases and capabilities are incorporated in firm-wide marketing databases.
- Assisting with the development, administration and reporting on business development operating budget.
- Supporting follow up activity with clients as well as measuring and evaluating return on investment for all planned BD activities.
- Monitoring the activity of competitors and feeding the information in to relevant team members.
- Working with the the BD manager or lawyers to identify relevant deals and cases.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a professional services environment.
- High attention to detail with experience in working in a target-driven environment.
- Competent use of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint and other software systems.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend