Business Development Coordinator
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/02/2019
This national law firm is currently recruiting for a Business Development Co-ordinator to join their team in Oxford. The company has been recognised in The Sunday Times as one of the Top 100 UK companies to work for. This role will support the Principle Business Development Manager.
- Support establishing potential clients and target markets, carrying out background research.
- Maintain the CRM system, updating, researching as well as supporting and training other teams on the system. Producing PowerPoint presentation for the CRM dashboard.
- Maintain and build upon business development pipelines through attending meetings and ensuring lawyers carry out scheduled activities. Actively ensuring plans are achieved when fee earners are busy with client commitments.
- Preparing content and mailing lists for email campaigns. As well as monitoring tracking for the website and email campaigns.
- Assist with general administration and ad hoc tasks supporting the marketing team.
- Attend meetings with internal sector groups to plan business development activities and preparing note of ‘Action Points’
- Provide support to in-house events including managing delegate lists, meet and greets and ensuring follow up is undertaken.
- Develop and train team members in using social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs).
- Previous experience in a professional services environment, preferably legal would be an advantage.
- Must also possess excellent written, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Degree educated or equivalent. Marketing or Business related qualification would be an advantage.
- Ability to develop and build upon relationships with third parties through networking and referrals.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary workApply Now Email to a friend