Business Development Coordinator
Location: South East
Salary: up to £22,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 23 January 2018
A leading Accountancy firm is looking for a Business Development Co-ordinator to join their team in Suffolk. In this role you will be reporting to the Business Development Director and responsible for generating new business and provide effective relationship management for Employer Services Department.
- Manage relationships between the firm, its partners and prospective clients.
- Liaise with payroll delivery team regarding new client requirement, pricing, new pipeline and lead times.
- Support the Business Development Team’s client activities and tasks.
- Report on monthly sales figures to the line manager
- Undertake daily administrative duties like providing and maintaining records of activities, figures and forecasting, issuing contracts and letters, obtaining information for money laundering checks and reporting on monthly sales figures.
- Compile and manage quotations and or proposals.
- Carryout business development projects and tasks as requested.
- Degree educated is desirable.
- 2 years proven experience in providing excellent client care in a fast paced office based environment.
- Proven experience communicating at Director Level, preferably in Finance.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend