Business Development Coordinator
Salary: Market Rates - dependent on experience
Salary band: £20k - £29k
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04 January 2018
This professional service firm is currently recruiting for a Business Development Coordinator to join their growing team in the Milton Keynes. This position reports into the Business Development Executive and works closely with the Regional Head of Business Development. The holder will be responsible for supporting the development and delivery of the firm’s marketing and business development activity.
- Coordinate and deliver seminars and events on behalf of the region, running the administration of events including compiling invite lists, mailing invitations, confirming attendees, badges, information packs and feedback questionnaires.
- Support and deliver sponsorships and joint initiatives with intermediaries and other third parties
- Support the delivery of internal and external communications material and collateral
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of tenders and presentation material
- Support the development of a credentials and tenders bank
- Be a CRM system ‘super user’ assisting with enquiries and training where appropriate
- Undertake research to support business development activity
- Support the use of social media
- Assist with other marketing and business development projects as required
- Degree educated
- Proven business development experience within a professional service environment
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend