Location: South East
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01 May 2018
A Construction Consultancy based in the Thames Valley region is looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join their team. This position will report directly to both the Bid Manager and Head of Business Development and will support the full bid cycle.
- Copywriting and editing RFP, RFQ, PQQ and ITT answers based on a range of sources including previous submissions and material provided by technical staff.
- Responsible for managing the firm’s submissions and tenders pipeline and process.
- Identifying opportunities and maintaining the OJEU system, online portals and other sources of tender opportunities.
- Working with Business Development director and Senior Partners to prioritise and filter opportunities in line with Business Plan and other business drivers.
- Managing and undertaking production of RFP, RFQ, PQQ and ITT technical information for submissions including liaison with Partners and technical staff
- Degree educated
- Relevant experience in social housing is strongly desirable
- Minimum 5 years’ bids experience, preferably gained within public sector bids
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is essential and Adobe Creative Suite experience is strongly desirable.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend