Location: South West
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06 April 2018
This leading Professional Services firm is recruiting a Bid Manager to join their team in the South West. The holder will be responsible for managing the bid process for the firm while overseeing a bid team of 4 persons.
- Ultimate responsibility and management of the Bid Team;
- Oversee the delivery of bids, ensuring effective management, identifying win themes and unique selling points;
- Work directly with the Partners to provide a strategic focus, scoping each opportunity to help determine what clients really want and identify how our services will match their needs;
- Manage, develop and continuously improve the firm’s bid strategy;
- Maintain relationships with Subject Matter Experts across the firm;
- Make recommendations on collateral to share with clients;
- Facilitate kick off sessions;
- Provide independent review of bid materials and coordinate additional reviews across the firm;
- Carry out internal team debriefs and lessons learnt reviews with the client.
- Provide Business Development support to the Public Sector group.
- Provide advice, coaching, best practice training across all levels of fee earners;
- Carry out ongoing monitoring of work flow and communication with client post-win;
- Ensure regular and transparent reporting including monthly Board reports; and
- Work with external consultants when needed.
- Previous bids experience either in a standalone role or a business development role
- Experience from a professional services background highly desired
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend