Location: North West
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26.03.20
A leading national law firm are looking for a Bid Manager to join their team in the North West. The role encompasses both managing the bid process and actually drafting the material, so skills in both areas are essential. As a member of the bid team you will work across the entire range of sectors producing business-winning tenders. You will interpret the requirements for bids, advise legal teams on approach, and prepare, coach and mentor them for presentations and pitches to clients.
- Project manage the bid process
- Utilise the firm’s bid automated system to create and produce content
- Support the legal team through to presentation and debrief.
- Liaise confidently with internal stakeholders, advising and guiding them through both private and public sector bids process.
- Write, proofread, edit bids and tenders
- The role involves strategic input to improve the bidding process and manage projects to drive best practice
- Experience of working in a law firm or professional services sector
- Will be degree educated with a Marketing, or related degree
- Experience in a Bid/similar role
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend