Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 12/11/2019
A leading full-service national law firm is looking for a Bids Executive to to join their Business Development Team to support the Bids Manager with the pitch and proposal process, from initiation to implementation. This role will be based in their Cardiff office.
- Management of documentation from Procurement Portals to aide Bid/No Bid discussions
- Scheduling bid meetings and preparing agendas
- Creating CV templates for tenders and coordinating their completion by lawyers
- Providing support to the Bids Manager on strategic tenders to ensure delivery against agreed timetable
- Supporting the Bids Manager in collating content from lawyers, including regular follow-up calls to ensure submission deadlines are met
- Formatting tender documents to ensure brand compliance and consistency
- Managing and uploading tender submissions to Procurement Portals
- Making updates to the Bids Register to log all tender opportunities across the business
- Supporting the Bids Manager in producing a monthly Bids Report for the Executive Management Team
- 2-3 years of previous bids/tender experience
- Legal or other professional services sector experience preferred but non-professional services experience considered
- Writing and editing copy for client facing documents
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend