Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 03/09/2020
A leading financial services firm is currently seeking a Bid Designer to join their Bid team for a period of 6 months. This role will work very closely with the Bid Director on all creative design support for tenders. This role would suit someone who thrives on the challenges of designing tenders and works collaboratively in the pursuit of winning, understanding the difference good design can make to the delivery of a message. You will be reporting to the Bid Director and give ad hoc support to the general graphic design team.
- Day-to-day ownership of bid designs, with direction from the Head of Bids and working within the bid process to agreed defined timelines.
- Working in collaboration with the bid manager and bid lead to deliver each bid ensuring any design is representative of the win strategies and themes, scheduling concept reviews into the creative delivery of the tender documents and pitch materials as appropriate.
- Work in collaboration with the pitch teams to deliver a succinct, compelling and engaging pitch materials to prospects and existing clients.
- Provide adhoc support to the design team including marketing materials and collateral they produce for clients on their behalf.
- A Designer with over 2 years experience designing bids/pitches/tenders
- Experience working for a professional or financial services firm is preferred however will consider B2B environments.
- Essential: Adobe Creative Suite (5.5 or above) (InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop), Microsoft Office suite (for design purposes)
- Track record of work winning design processes resulting in measurable commercial success.
- Creative and capable of producing professional, impactful visual designs within brand guidelines for sales and marketing purposes.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend