Strategic Business Coordinator
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26/042021
A leading London law firm, with a strong sector focus, are seeking a Strategic Business Coordinator to join their team. This purpose of this role will be to assist in rolling out the strategy for specific sectors within the firm. The role will focus on working with a wide range of senior stakeholders and report to the Head of Practice Management. This a brand new role for the firm and an exciting opportunity for an individual wanting to work in project management role.
- Project management – meeting and planning with the retail and tech secretaries
- Minuting actions from meetings, tracking stakeholder progress against objectives, reporting back and escalating as necessary
- Running existing processes and implementing new processes
- Researching, client development and capturing lawyer retail and technology skill sets for CVs
- Operational and administrative actions to ensure tasks are completed to deadlines
- Collating monthly reports
- Maintaining and updating key information
- Ideally 2/3+ years relevant experience, in a law firm, professional services organisation or sector experience in Retail/Tech.
- Some research experience would be an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, both interpersonal and written
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend