Senior Strategy & Campaigns Manager
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/01/2021
Blue Legal have partnered with one of the world’s leading law firms to source a Senior Strategy & Campaigns Manager to join their team. This is a newly created role to reflect the growing importance of the campaign strategy within the financial services team. You will work very closely with the head of financial services and the wider marketing team.
- Design and delivery of campaign plans for each project, as well as an overarching campaign strategy which unifies the different projects within an overall Financial Services marketing strategy.
- Close collaboration with stakeholders in other key sectors and practices relevant to the each project.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of all marketing activity relating to each aspect to the campaign, overseeing the work of more junior resource in the team to execute on events, marketing communications and the firms online presence across various digital platforms.
- Very close collaboration with the Key Client Development Team for Financial Services, in co-ordinating marketing activity to ensure that it is well-informed by the client strategy, and the needs of key clients, with activities tailored to generate personalised engagement with key stakeholders in those clients.
- Working very closely with the PR team to ensure that key messages to market are amplified through the PR strategy, and that PR and marketing activities for the sector are well synchronised.
- Manage an international budget for marketing and campaign activity, ensuring that spend is supported by well-structured business cases.
- Overall responsibility for the internal communications to the +180 partners and their teams within the financial services sector, including on the production of regular internal Newsletters and videos to promote internally the activities and progress across the projects.
- Strong campaign and marketing management experience in a professional services sector, preferably legal sector.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and across multiple jurisdictions.
- Highly commercial, able to link marketing activities to client facing outcomes, strong coaching and influencing skills and the ability to supervise more junior members of the team.
- Innovative thinking to challenge existing marketing activity.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend