Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/06/2021
A leading international Law Firm is currently seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their firm. This is a 12 month FTC position to cover a maternity leave. As one the leading law firms globally this leads the development and implementation of the firms digital channel strategy. You will report to the Head of Digital and Technology.
- Lead the development and implementation of the firm’s digital channel strategy – enabling the lawyers, consultants and marketing, BD and communications professionals to efficiently publish content across multiple digital channels to effectively promote the firm and generate new business opportunities
- Own the development of and delivery of a roadmap of complex, integrated digital platforms to support the firm’s marketing communications and business development activities
- The continued development of and enhancements to the firm’s public website
- Create a social media training programme and implementation of tools to promote the wider engagement of social media across the firm
- Select and implement a Digital Asset Management system
- Implementing a digital design system: ensuring consistency of the firm’s brand and design principles across the digital estate
- Developing an efficient content publishing process to support the needs of the global business
- Support the Social Media Executive in expanding the firms use of PPC advertising across Google, LinkedIn and
- Present to and get approval for the digital channel strategy and digital platform roadmap from the senior marketing leadership team
- Manager level experience managing complex digital and marketing communications based strategies and
- A broad understanding of content management solutions and technologies is essential – Sitecore experience is
- Strong web design and experience, with creative content
- Experience of digital marketing techniques and technologies.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend