Senior Business Development Manager & Marketing Advisor
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 14/10/2021
An award winning national law firm are currently seeking a Senior Business Development Manager & Marketing Advisor to join their team in London. The successful candidate will join a team of other BD & Marketing professionals in their London Energy & Infrastructure practice.
- Supporting the development of the client strategy and objectives, driving execution, the development of the services, resourcing, processes and best practices.
- Proactively promoting, facilitating and initiating cross-selling across the Leverage and sell the ‘whole firm’.
- Package and promote the firm’s expertise across product and asset, providing the marketing collateral necessary to cross sell our expertise to partners internally and to clients externally.
- Provide BD tools to enable lawyers to pursue new business leads and to share market developments with clients – including the maintenance of asset pipelines across energy.
- Management of pitches for key clients, working with the Strategic Pitch team where necessary.
- Assist with the management of key client relationships in the practice and external subcontractors in relation to UK Government.
- Previous BD & marketing experience at a similar level.
- Experience in pitching and creating client documents.
- Experience in CRM for key clients.
- Understanding of a partnership environment.
Once you have sent your CV, feel call on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend