Regional Relationships Manager
Salary: £41,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 14/10/2021
A national Law firm is seeking a Regional Relationships Manager to join their team based in Birmingham. The role holder will support the Business Development Manager to help identify prospects, on board new members, manage the referral process, host events and develop and grow relationships with member firms.
- Develop personal Profile and recognition throughout the the firm.
- Assist in drafting and updating marketing materials relating to the network offering.
- Identify and introduce potential sponsors to the firm’s approach.
- Work with teams to plan, attend and follow up on internal and external events and seminars/webinars.
- Support the BDM in financial planning and monthly financial reporting.
- Promote the activities of the network on social media platforms.
- Look for opportunities to grow revenue through promotion of products and services.
- Experience of, or an interest in, developing or selling tech-based solutions for professional services firms is desirable.
- Demonstrable planning, co-ordinating, management and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills are necessary.
- Understanding of the legal sector is preferable.
- Understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct is desirable.
- Willingness to travel to different locations.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free call on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend