PR & Content Assistant
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/03/2022
Our client, a national accountancy firm, is currently looking for a PR & Content Assistant to join their team in London. You will work across national initiatives to implement creative content across all of their marketing communications channels, helping to drive awareness of the brand and its thought leaders through the press, social media and the firm’s website. You will also be reporting to the National Communications Manager
- Work collaboratively across the marketing and communications function and supporting a number of different departments to assist with any ad hoc project requests.
- Daily sourcing and posting on all social media channels including updating and maintaining the central social media content planner.
- Support in the delivery of national and regional press releases and media engagement.
- Support the teams with content creation filming/photography including research and planning.
- Help deliver webinars nationally across the firm when needed.
- Assisting the production of weekly and monthly reports.
- Minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience within a communications, digital and/or administrative function.
- Communications or digital related qualification (Desirable).
- Experienced with LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram (Essential).
- Experienced with the full Microsoft Suite / Teams (Essential).
- Experienced with Adobe Suite (Desirable).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend