Podcast Lead (LA)
Location: The Americas
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 24/09/2021
A Global award- winning law firm is currently looking for a Podcast Production Lead to join their Brand & Communications team based in California, Los Angeles. This role consists of working with the firm’s public relations (PR) and marketing teams to develop and manage the firms’ podcast programme. This role reports to the Digital Media senior manager.
- Setting the content strategy for the firm and other firm’s podcasts, to help establish podcasts as a core channel in the overall marketing programme.
- Working closely with practice and industry leaders, members of the committee chairs, and other administrative leaders to leverage podcasts for the firm’s leadership, marketing, and culture and citizenship programmes.
- Collaboratively working with PR and marketing colleagues to guide them through podcast strategies, as part of an integrated marketing and communications programme.
- Managing the editorial calendar for the firm’s podcasts, this will include; identifying themes and curating stories, managing production, and leading on all marketing initiatives to drive engagement, including social media.
- Advising podcast participants on story development- e.g. script writing, briefing and shows notes.
- Responsible for managing production, including the ideation and development of branding, creative collaterals, handling logistics, and coordinating editing.
- Analysing and maintaining data to support development and marketing strategy.
- Strong technical aptitude with experience on digital platforms.
- A degree level experience in the related field is required.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in marketing and/or communications, preferably in a professional services firm.
- A minimum of six (6) years’ experience in an audio and/or digital marketing/communications role is desired.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend