Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/12/2020
One of the world’s leading law firms is looking for a Pitch Manager to join their business development team in London. This role will lead on all aspects of competitive and strategic pitch opportunities across the firms keys practice areas. You will work closely with senior partners in their pursuit of new business and report to the Senior Business Development Manager.
- Full ownership of all pitch opportunities, advocating best practice across multiple practice areas and across the business development team.
- Work with partners to formulate a bespoke offering, creating high quality and original content through creativity and original ideas.
- Work with junior members of the team to develop their skills in relation to pitching. Advise, mentor and be an active member of a collaborative team.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the wider business development team.
- Support the planning and preparation of pitch meetings
- Take full ownership of the pitch library and resources.
- Work with the team in the US on firm wide pitches.
- You must have demonstrable experience of end to end pitch management, preferably at a law firm.
- Track record of leading work winning and high value strategic pitches along with the ability to influence partners and senior stakeholders.
- Excellent client service orientation and listening skills
- A degree and more than 5 years’ experience in the workplace
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend