Marketing Campaign Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 22/04/2021
A leading London law firm, with a strong sector focus, are seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for coordinating a range of BD, marketing and communications projects specifically linked the firms campaign strategy. This role would suit someone with a track record in successfully managing campaigns and multi-channel marketing activity.
- Thought leadership campaigns – Collaborating with internal colleagues to project manage the development and execution of campaigns to market the thought leadership activity.
- Legal Directories – Consulting with the business to develop and agree a consistent internal process, roles and responsibilities and a timeline for all elements of the directories programme including: submissions, referees, interviews, reporting.
- Campaign management – Working closely with internal stakeholders to develop and deliver measurable multi-channel campaigns in support of defined BD & Marketing objectives. Ensuring campaigns launch on time and are run to defined timetables and key milestones
- Sponsorships – Regularly take up sponsorship opportunities to support business development activities and raise awareness of the brand within the target markets. Organise Partner attendance, speaker slots, thought leadership and advertising.
- Experience of delivering multi-channel campaigns and projects in support of defined business development objectives
- Ideally experience of working in a professional services environment; even more ideally a law firm
- A relevant post-graduate management or marketing qualification such as CIM or equivalent would be advantageous
- A brilliant project manager, ideally with relevant project management qualifications
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend