International Account Manager
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 14/10/2021
A leading global law firm are currently seeking an International Account Manager to join the team on a 12 Month FTC in one of their UK based offices. The role holder will work alongside the Client Relationship Partners, to develop specific client relationships identifying opportunities for growth.
- Work with the Client Relationship Manager (CRP) to develop a client service plan for the Key Client, identifying areas to target, relationship maps etc.
- Work with CRP and core team on Marketing and BD activity, in particular in identifying opportunities and delivering pitches and proposals in relation to the accounts.
- Monitor financial performance and work closely with the Finance specialist for the key client, to establish most appropriate management tools, systems and billing processes.
- Ensure delivery of commitments made with the client and implement systems and procedures to promote consistency and quality of client service.
- Ensure the account is managed in accordance with best practice processes g. regular CRM reviews and in line with the firm’s client management methodology.
- Develop relationships with the client becoming the key contact person where appropriate.
- Educated to University degree level.
- Knowledge of Marketing/Business Development processes – a sound understanding of new business processes, CRM as a concept and the emerging technologies needed to help win and retain clients’ legal work.
- Demonstrate previous experience of managing client relationships, ideally in a professional services environment.
- Proven ability to work in a virtual team and effective in working across various countries and cultures.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free call on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend